Call (443) 978-7319 Or Fill Out The Form Below To Get Started
- In-Home and In-Center Dialysis Services
- Hemodialysis & Peritoneal Dialysis
- Acute Kidney Injury(AKI)
- Chronic Kidney Disease (CKD)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Before and after kidney transplant care
- Electrolytes disorders
- Kidney stone prevention
- Anemia associated with CKD
- Hematuria and Proteinuria (Blood or protein in urine)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Uncontrolled hypertension (High blood pressure)
We Believe Our Patients Are The Most Important Thing
At Delmarva Kidney and Hypertension Specialists, we do our best to help you feel comfortable every step of the way. Our expert medical professionals will diagnose and treat your kidney or high-blood pressure issues in a way that works for YOU.
Everything you need to know before you come in for your appointment.
Important things to learn as you are treated by our experienced Doctors.
Meet Our Specialists
Our dedicated staff treats our patients like family and we would love to have you join ours.
Join Our Team
Delmarva Kidney & Hypertension Specialists, LLC is seeking a Nephrologist. Must have M.D. or foreign equiv, completion of Internal Med. Residency training and Nephrology Fellowship training. Must possess or be eligible for MD med license, and be BE/BC in Internal Med. and Nephrology. Locations: Salisbury, Berlin, and Princess Anne, MD. If interested, mail resume to Ndanda Mabhena-Ofori, Admin Officer, DKHS, 560 Riverside Drive, A203, Salisbury, MD 21801
Our Location & Contact Information
Salisbury, MD 21801